Fruit is always suitable if used as a drink of avocado juice. In addition, fruit juice is also one of the healthy drinks are very feasible for consumption. Drinks made from the basic ingredients of fruit juice indeed very many fans may include you one of them as a reader of this article.
Aloe juice certainly can refresh your throat especially if combined with sweetened condensed milk either white or brown will still produce a good taste. In addition to refreshing the throat, this juice can fill the stomach that is hungry. You are curious, please try yourself with the following recipe.
Ingredients to Make Avocado Juice
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup of boiled water
- 1 sachet of sweetened white milk
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- icebox cubes to taste
- Supplementary material :
- red cherries for garnish
- sweetened condensed milk chocolate
How to make Juice :
- Take the ripe avocado
- Split into 2 pieces of avocado that have been prepared and then remove the seeds
- Scrape the avocado flesh by using a spoon and then insert it into the blender
- Pour boiled water and add sweetened condensed milk to white and granulated sugar
- Blender with medium speed until really smooth
- While waiting for a smooth juice I stole a serving cup with a sweetened
- Condensed milk of chocolate at the edges
- Pour juice into a serving glass then dip the ice cubes and give garnish with red cherries
- Fresh juice ready to be enjoyed
Benefits of Avocado
- Good for the blood type A. Because it encourages a basic atmosphere in the body of people who have a blood type.
- By consuming it with regular avocado can prevent the occurrence of heart disease, cancer, stroke and high blood.
- Recommended for diabetics. Due to the carbon and sugar content contained in the little avocados but contains cellulose that is good for the body.
- Smooth skin for women. Because it contains Vitamin A and Vitamin E are efficacious for skin health.
- Contains iron. which is useful for regenerating red blood cells. Contains 70% water, 20% fat and the rest minerals that are needed by the body.