Time For a Spring Clean Clear Out!
It may not feel like it just yet but spring has now sprung and now is the time for some Spring Cleaning! Take a look at your old stock, untidy office or stockroom and get a good clear out. This will ensure that you have a clean, tidy and organised workspace as well as enabling you to get rid of some old stock hat has been gathering dust.
So how do you get started? Simply follow these steps:
1. Take a look at your stockroom, looking at the back of shelves, boxes or items shoved in various corners. Also take the time to check the shop area for any damaged items or items that are not selling and create a space to put them all together in one area.
2. Time for the spring cleaning! Once the sale items are moved and the stockroom is in order, it is amazing how much dust becomes apparent. This is a great time to get your shop floor looking fresh and display your merchandise to its very best.
3. If your displays are looking tired or damaged, it could be time to invest in a new shop fitting system, some new shelving, slat walls, show cases, mannequins or tailors dummies.
4. To keep your shop floor tidy, display your sale items in one area so that customers know where to find a bargain, this also helps to ensure that it does not distract from your current merchandise.
5. Make sure that your customers know that you are having a sale and there are bargains to be had with well placed posters, displays or clothes rails.
6. Once you have cleared some much needed space and generated more sales, you could take the opportunity to bring in new stock and help to increase your sales even further!
Equipashop are having our Spring Clean Clearout throughout March, so take a look at to see what is on offer.