For those of you who like instant food, canned sardines. Maybe a very suitable choice. Because in addition to delicious and delicious, cooking canned sardines is not complicated and difficult. However, although in cooking canned fish or sardines is quite easy, for people who have never, definitely confused how to cook it.
Canned sardines are canned foods from processed meat cooked and tender. So in the management or cooking of sardines, no special skills are required. In addition, the management did not need complicated and does not require a long time.
To make sardines taste better and tasty, you need to add a little spice to your sardines. For those of you who want to cook sardines but still confused how to manage them. Here’s a recipe or how to cook a delicious little-canned sardine. Sardine Recipe
- 1 kg sardine (discard head and clean)
- 1 orange juice
- salt to taste
- 500 gr of tomato fruit (boil until the skin peels, then discard the skin)
- 4 pieces of red chili
- 5 tablespoons bottled tomato sauce
- 1 onion, cut into pieces
- 3 cloves of garlic and finely chopped
- 1 segment of ginger
- 7 grains of red onion, thinly sliced and then fried
- 5 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced and then fried
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- sugar to taste
- 5 tbsp cooking oil for sauteing
How to make:
- Coat the fish with lime juice and salt. Leave some time then wash. Tata in a presto pan.
- Large red chili blenders and tomatoes until smooth.
- Heat oil, saute onion, garlic, and ginger until fragrant.
- Enter the chili and tomato blender. Add tomato sauce, red onion, and fried garlic. Stir well. Let it pop out. Give salt, pepper, sugar. Stir well.
- Remove the ginger, then pour the sauce into the presto pan. Add water as high as a fish. If the water is not much, then the base of the pan will burn because the sauce is too thick.
- Cook with presto approximately 40 minutes depending on the size of the fish and whether to want a soft bone. Maximum 1 hour, if more than that fish meat will be destroyed.