Cake Brownies Cup Cake Ice Cream is very delicious of course. Cake Brownies is an applied cookie from the western cuisine that is now very popular in Indonesian society. This Brownies Cake is best served at family occasions such as birthday events, circumcisions, wedding receptions or casual family events such as social gathering. Want to know how to make it please follow the recipe instructions how to make the following brownies cookies. And do not forget to always eat with your family to feel more colorful.
The Brownie Cake we will make this time is a special brownie cake because we will use the cupcake as a mold by adding ice cream topping which is cool and fresh to make it more delicious, delicious and special. Curious is not it? Please see How to Make Brownies Cakes below.
Ingredients Making Cup Cake Ice Cream
- 100 grams of unsalted butter at room temperature
- 80 grams of medium protein flour
- 75 grams dark cooking chocolate, melt
- 150 grams of fine sugar
- 25 grams of chocolate powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 whole eggs
Ingredients Making Toping
- 150 ml of ice water
- 1 pack of instant powdered ice cream, flavored cappuccinoHow to Make
How to Brownie Cup Cake Cake Ice Cream
- Make Topping, beat ice cream powder together with ice water until fluffy, then freeze in the refrigerator.
- Make Cake, mix butter, sugar, and salt. Stir well, then input the eggs. Stir back flat.
- Then add flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder while sifted and stirred until blended.
- After that dark chocolate cooking input that has been melted, mix well.
- Then pour the dough into a muffin that has been given the base of a gold paper cup to the brim.
- Then the oven with fire measuring 180 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes until cooked, then lifts and chill.
- Take a topping with a scoop of ice cream or a spoon usually put on a cake brownie cupcake.
- Cake Brownies Cup Cake Ice Cream is ready to serve.
That’s How to Make a Brownies Cup Cake Ice Cream Cake that we can share with you all on this occasion. Good luck and hopefully useful. If you have not succeeded in making a perfect brownie cake on the first try, do not give up keep trying until you manage to make it.