Tuna fish is so special. The content of nutrients and vitamins of this type of fish so high. Many children prefer a snack instead of eating healthy foods made at home.
Maybe this one dish can be a solution when your child is difficult to eat. This one dish not only has a delicious taste, but also a crispy and crispy texture. The process of making this dish is quite easy and does not take long. The materials needed to make it easy to find in the market or supermarket. Here’s the recipe.
Integritas Needed to Make Fried Tuna:
- Fillet of tuna as much as ½ kg
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- Lime of fruit to smear the tuna
- Sago flour as much as 1 tablespoon
- Cornstarch as much as 1 tablespoon
- Wheat flour as much as 3 tablespoons
- Smooth salt and pepper powder to taste
- 1 tablespoon powdered broth, choose one that does not contain MSG
- Eggs of 1 point that have been shaken flat.
- Flour bread to taste
- Cooking oil to fry the fish to taste
How to Make
- Clean the tuna, then cut into pieces according to taste.
- Spread the fish with soy sauce and lime. Then leave up to 15 minutes.
- While waiting, mix sago flour, cornmeal, and wheat flour into a container.
- Then add fine salt, pepper powder, and powdered broth. Mix well.
- Take a piece of tuna and sprinkle with a flour mixture. In order for the flour to stick on the surface of the fish, do it by pressing-press.
- Add the pieces of fish to the egg until all the parts are covered with eggs.
- Spread tuna with bread.
- You can repeat the fourth and fifth steps for 2 to 3 times if you want a thicker fried fish skin before it is covered with bread.
- Heat cooking oil in large quantities. Then fry the fish until cooked brownish yellow.