Have you ever heard of Sus spicy? maybe for some people a bit strange, but it turns out this sus is not only savory and sweet, but this sus can be spicy, and of course the tongue of Indonesian people are very fond of dancing with a spicy taste, for you we will peel it today. Let not curious please refer to our recipe this time.
With the same ingredients and ingredients turned out sus can be changed into a spicy cake that shakes the tongue, after the process is added a mixture of chili powder until flattened, then if as usual like making susceptibles, as usual, the following ingredients and how to make sus spicy.
Ingredients Spicy Sus Cookies:
- 125 ml of water
- 60 grams of butter
- 100 grams of wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 block broth, squeeze fine
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 50 grams of cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
How to Make Spicy Sus Cakes:
- Sprinkle Grate cheese, air-aired overnight, then finely chopped, mixed chopped cheese with chili powder, mix well, set aside.
- Place water and butter in a saucepan, grated over medium heat until melted.
- Reduce the flame, put the flour at once, stir until smooth and smooth, cook stirring constantly until the dough, lift from the fire, leave to cool.
- Enter the eggs one by one stir until blended, add the block broth, spicy curry, and salt, mix well. Insert the dough into a triangular bag, give the rounded plain sided split tip.
- Spray the dough lengthwise up, a margarine-flavored flat pan split the dough, sprinkle it with a mixture of cheese and powdered chili.
- Bake in a hot oven, for 15-20 minutes until cooked and dry, remove and let cool, do until the dough runs out.
- Once cool store in a tightly sealed container to keep it crisp.
That’s The Recipe And How To Make A Sticky Spicy Snack Snack that you can try at home each. This cake will be very delicious for dinner with family.…