Roulade is one of the processed dishes of beef shaped rolls lengthened then cut into pieces. The contents can be either tofu or vegetables. This roulade tastes very delicious according to mimic, just because of how to make it a bit complicated so roulade rarely we find in the menu daily, usually served at family events or weddings. Well, this time we will share how to make a beef roulade, so you can make it one of the daily menus for the beloved family. Guaranteed family members must ask again this roulade menu. If you have this, you must keep the spirit to continue to be creative in cooking.
There are many types of this roulade, depending on the base material that will wrap the contents of the roulade, from the beef roulade as we will try this time, the roulade knows there is even cassava leaf roulade. For this time we will try the first recipe of the most popular roulade of the beef roulade.
Ingredients For Making Beef Roulade
- Beef k 250 grams.
- Eggs 4 eggs.
- Wheat flour
- Tapioca flour
- Lek as much as 2 stalks.
- Enough water.
- The right amount of oil.
- Peel the onion into 5 pieces.
- Peel also garlic about 5 cloves.
- Pepper powder about ½ teaspoon.
- Also, provide ½ nutmeg.
- Salt to taste.
How to Make Beef Rolade
- Beat the eggs and place them in the container.
- Chop onion and place in another container.
- Blend the finer spices (onion, garlic, pepper powder, nutmeg, and salt to taste).
- Mix the chopped onion, finely seasoned, and sago flour. Then stir to evenly.
- Can also be added flavor if likes.
- Add also minced meat and stir.
- Add about ¼ beaten eggs. Then stir back until it is completely mixed perfectly.
- This dough is not too hard or too soft. If still hard can add a little more beaten eggs.
- Next mix (flour + a little water), add the rest of the egg shake. Then grab the Teflon skillet and the egg omelet into sections.
- The omelet is not too thin to be able to wrap the dough of minced meat.
- Now degree aluminum foil and place the omelet, put the dough of minced meat. Then roll. Then steam up to about 30 minutes. Lift and chill.
- Then cut into pieces with a thickness of about 1 cm.
- Last fried with hot oil.
- Completed and ready to serve.
Thus, mother, sis, and a young woman all how to make a beef roulade. This beef roulade is usually served with sambal sauce or with other dishes. Rolade cuisine we often meet at banquets, such as weddings and more.…